Los Cabos Bungee
Los Cabos Bungee Bombers is the ultimate vacation experience! Check an item off your bucket list with our exhilarating Bungee Bombers jump experience. Take in the picturesque view of Los Cabos’ stark, yet breathtaking, desert landscape from our platform perched in the heavens – a glass bottom gondola suspended 300 feet above the ground. Our professional photographers will be on hand to snap a series of commemorative photos as you breathe deeply, collect your courage, and prepare for this one of a kind experience. You can rent one of our GoPro cameras too! As soon as you jump from the gondola, you will swear to be born with wings as you deftly soar through the aquamarine sky.
Unique in Mexico, Wild Canyon exclusively operates the only bungee jump in the country from a gondola rather than a customary crane or bridge. Additionally, it is your choice whether you would prefer the jump attached to your waist or ankles. Our professionally trained staff is happy to work with whatever feels right for you.
Rest assured that your safety is our number one concern. Our bungee technology is top-notch, and we only use the best equipment surpassing by far the industry safety standards. We’ll start out with a basic introduction to the Los Cabos Bungee Bombers, and fully explain the rules and safety guidelines associated with this extreme sport. You will also have plenty of time to familiarize yourself with the required safety harness and gear. Our Bungee Masters are bilingual and have extensive experience with bungee jumping in varied outdoor conditions.
This Los Cabos Bungee Bombers is ideal for beginner jumpers or seasoned thrill seekers; bungee jumping is truly the thrill of a lifetime!
- Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 240 lbs or 110 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.