Iguanas, love-birds, prairie dogs, macaws and many more friends are awaiting for you to spend an amazing day, full of adventures! You are going to be able to pet them, feed them and create and an unforgettable bond with all the creatures that live here, as well as you are going to learn a lot about them. Also, as adrenaline is synonym of Wild Canyon, break all taboos and don’t leave without your photo with the crocodile!
Animal Care Committee
- Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Highly qualified, bilingual biologist to guide you.
- Water bottle.
- Access to the entomological boxes area.
- Food samples to feed the animals.
- Access to all the interaction stations.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Fit for all ages!
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.