We start riding through desert paths where you will be able to admire a large variety of cactus, desert trees and the beautiful wildlife, then we get to Migriño beach on the majestic Pacific Ocean for a relaxing time riding on its white sand. This is an informative and entertained tour with an experienced guide leading your way, he is very adaptive to any level experience, no matter if you are a first timer or an expert rider.
It’s also possible to enjoy whale watching by the beach during whale season. You’ll have the chance to ride or gallop on elegant horses through the beaches, feel the fresh air and ocean breeze touch your face while enjoying the site of the waves crashing down. You’ll travel through one of the most beautiful places in the world “The Baja Desert.” While exploring The Baja Desert, you’ll see over 50 different kinds of cacti and many different kinds of animals like the famous road runner, fox, and deer. This is a guided tour, no experience is required to partake.
- 2 Hour Tour (approximately) – Leaves Daily at 8:00am | 9:00am | 12:00pm | 3:00pm | 6:00pm
- Round Trip Transportation From all Los Cabos Resorts/Hotels & Cruise Ships.
- Water (during the tour and transportation).
- Security equipment: Helmet / Goggles / Bandana.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Round trip transportation from all Los Cabos resorts, hotels, and cruise Ships
- Water (during the tour and transportation)
- Safety equipment: helmet, goggles, bandana
- Certified bilingual guide
- Not Included
- Park entrance fee – $20 USD per person
- Gratuity, left to individual discretion
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Injured clients are not allowed on the back or neck.
- Customers are not allowed under the influence of drugs or alcohol