World-Class Diving in a Traditional Baja Setting
Enjoy world-class diving in Cabo Pulmo, a national marine park with the oldest of only three coral reefs on the west coast of North America. Over-fished and abused in the past, its coral reef and over 7,000 hectares of waters surrounding Cabo Pulmo was declared a national park in 1995 and eventually included by UNESCO in the World Heritage List.
Observe the most abundant gathering of over 300 different species of fish at Cabo Pulmo. Providing a haven to both resident and migratory species, there is always something happening in the “world’s aquarium!”
Your chauffeur will meet you at the lobby of your hotel bright and early on the day of your excursion. On the way to your destination, don’t forget to keep your eyes peeled for ospreys flying overhead, lizards crossing the road, and other interesting wildlife. Then travel back in time when you enter the tranquil village of Cabo Pulmo, and get a glimpse of the old Baja way of life amidst pristine beaches and seas teeming with life.
- Round-trip ground transportation from your Los Cabos hotel in our air-conditioned chauffeur-driven van
- Dive guide
- 2 dives in Cabo Pulmo
- Light lunch and one (1) non-alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks and bottled water while in transit
- This tour is not allowed for guests who have medical conditions that would prevent them from doing the activity in a safe manner.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Depending on weather and wind conditions, the ride can be bumpy.
- Participants must be certified with current dive card in hand.
- Bathing suit and dive gear.
- An extra change of clothes is suggested along with sun protection, a towel, bio-degradable sunscreen, and a waterproof camera.
- Don´t forget to bring any medications or personal items you might need for the day.
There are no reviews yet.