Your Family’s Window Into Paradise
Stay dry in an underwater adventure in Cabo? Keep your clothes on for a front-seat view of the marine life of the Sea of Cortez—”the world’s aquarium?” It’s possible in the Cabo Submarine! No need to dive, swim, or snorkel for your Los Cabos water activities at beautiful Land’s End.
What Is the Cabo Submarine?
Our 60-foot, bright yellow submarine is semi-submersible, which means the top deck stays above the surface. You can view the dramatic, rocky landscape of Land’s End from topside, then go below to gaze through windows into the drama of fish swimming and schooling around the submarine in one of the world’s great marine ecosystems.
Enhance your knowledge as our marine biologist guide shares interesting tidbits about Baja California’s marine life and natural history during the tour.
At Cabo Expeditions, we want your experience to be more than just a tour. You’ll also have the opportunity to take part in meditation and a nature walk, in addition to history itself. And after your tour to the past is complete, enjoy a delicious lunch!
- A 75-minute ride on a semi-submersible submarine to view stunning landscapes topside and dramatic marine life underwater
- A certified guide
- Use of fish identification cards during the tour
- Bottled water
- Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- We suggest comfortable clothing.
- Sun protection, bio-degradable sunscreen, and a waterproof camera are recommended.