Head Off Into the Desert
Journey out to the scenic and beautiful Rancho San Cristobal, 30 minutes north of Cabo’s city center, where you will feel worlds away from the clamor of Cabo. This protected preserve, overlooking the majestic Pacific, offers a unique and beautiful location for a fun and enjoyable biking tour designed for everyone.
Get Ready to Explore
At the ranch our friendly and knowledgeable guides will greet you for an overview of the tour and introduction to your all-terrain bike. You will also be fitted with a helmet, gloves and given a bottle of water. Once comfortable with the bike, your guide will lead you on a stunning ride through a truly unique region of Cabo that very few tourists get a chance to experience.
Learn About Cabo’s Beautiful Desert
As you ride, our guides will teach you about the amazing flora and fauna of the area, even showing you ancient cacti and plant life with natural healing properties. Keep an eye out for ospreys, red tail hawks, cara caras, California quails, roadrunners, chipmunks, deer, and foxes, as this secluded area is full of wildlife. In the winter, you may even see humpback whales offshore.
Enjoy! You’ve Earned it!
After free time on a virgin beach, you’ll head up to our “casa tipica” for refreshing flavored waters and a delectable Mexican meal, full of regional flavors to complete your adventure. You will also enjoy a celebratory drink of tequila with your new friends to end the day.
- Departs from Cabo Dolphins’ Center at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas and Cabo Dolphins’ Center at the Hotel Zone in San José del Cabo
- Duration: 3 hours plus transportation
- Professional gear (29 inch wheel Trek bikes)
- Bottled water
- Safety helmets and gloves
- Mexican lunch
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
- Activity Level Active
- Min height 1.5m / 5ft
- Max weight 265lbs/120kgs
- Guests must be fully mobile and in good physical condition,
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back, neck or respiratory problems
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Money for photos