Mexico´s Longest Zip Line!
Don’t miss the chance to fly like Superman over the desert canopy on Mexico’s longest and fastest zip line. With speeds of, up to, 60 mph (100 kph) and a length of over 1,200 meters (nearly 4,000 feet) this is an experience you do not want to miss!!
Your Adventure Begins
After a safety briefing and introduction to your equipment, it is off for the thrill of a lifetime! Begin by launching yourself into a series of exciting zip lines where you will fly across picturesque desert canyons. Combine the excitement of the zip lines and challenges with the beauty of the surroundings, and you will see why ours is the top rated zip line tour in Cabo.
Zip Lines, Climbing, Hanging & Racing
During your adventure, experience a natural rock climbing wall, suspended bridges, cliff-side rappelling, crazy ladders and an array of fun and exciting zip lines of various heights and lengths – including Mexico’s longest of course!
Thrill to Thrilling
Following the amazing Superman zip line, you’ll hop into Polaris RZR off road UTV buggies and zoom off into the beautiful desert. These rugged and powerful vehicles are made for rough and tough off road conditions. You’ll be lead through the desert by our guides on an exciting and fun course over sand, rocks and dusty roads and through dry riverbeds. This trill-a-second adventure is an awesome way to end an awesome tour.
Our highly qualified guides receive more than 200 hours of formal training in zip line and challenge course operations and safety techniques. We use the most state-of-the art equipment available today, with not just one, but TWO safety ropes for added security. The equipment is rigorously inspected and constantly maintained, so all you have to worry about is having fun.
- Departs from Cabo Dolphins’ center at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas and Cabo Dolphins’ center at the Hotel Zone in San José del Cabo
- Duration: 3.5 hours plus transportation
- Professional gear
- Bottled water
- Activity Level Active
- Min. Age: 8 years old Child prices applies to children ages 8 to 11. Any child age 12 years and over is considered an adult. Min. Height: 4 ft (1.20 m) Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118Kg) For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted. Cameras not allowed, for safety. UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver’s license Driver’s permits are not allowed
- A $25 USD collision / damage waiver insurance will be charged at check-in
- Long shorts or pants
- Clothes that can get dusty in the desert
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Money for souvenirs and photos