Cruise in Style
Start your day with a scenic drive along the coastline and through the mountains to the capital city of La Paz. Climb aboard our elegant catamaran and cruise toward the Espiritu Santo Island – passing countless pristine beaches, clear blue waters, and stunning marine life along the way. Enjoy a light breakfast with fresh fruit, cereal and yogurt to fill you with energy for a great day.
Once in a Lifetime Snorkeling Experience
Swim and snorkel in this stunning natural sanctuary amongst a breathtaking array of brightly colored tropical fish, manta rays, dolphins, sea turtles, and sea lions to name a few! Arriving at “Los Islotes”, jump into the clear waters and begin your ocean exploration, accompanied by expert guides.
Our journey takes us into one of the most biologically diverse marine environments on our planet, a habitat that supports more than 900 varieties of fish and more than 2,000 species of marine mammals. Emphasizing this importance, UNESCO has declared the Sea of Cortés a World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve.
World Class Beaches
We’ll stop at the stunning beach of Isla Partida, voted the most beautiful beach in all of Mexico, and named by Travel magazine as one of the top 12 beaches in the world. Sit back, relax, and bask in nature and treat yourself to our freshly prepared lunch and un-limited open bar.
- Departs from Selected Hotels
- Duration: 10 hours including transportation
- Light snack on the way to La Paz
- Light breakfast
- Deli style lunch buffet
- Open bar after snorkel activities
- Snorkel equipment
- Professional bilingual guides
- Professional photographer
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Round trip transportation
- Activity Level Moderate
- Min age: 8 years old
- Previous snorkeling experience recommended
- Guests with respiratory problems, limited mobility, neck or back problems and expectant mothers may not participate
- We check weather and sea conditions every morning. We reserve the right to cancel a tour without previous notice due to safety reasons
- Sun hat
- Non-slip shoes
- Change of clothes
- Light jacket or sweater
- Money for souvenirs & photos
There are no reviews yet.