Travel Back in Time
Just a short distance from the beautiful Cabo beaches is Cabo’s amazing history, both natural and regional! Come with us to explore the splendor the city has to offer while taking a step back in time to dive deep into the area’s rich history.
The three-hour tour begins with a 30-minute guided tour in Cabo’s Natural History Museum. Travel to the ancient and even prehistoric history of Cabo as you examine a zebra fossil and more. Artifacts like these help scientists recreate prehistoric life in Cabo and the surrounding areas and learn more about what the area was like. And don’t miss a closer look at the city’s beginnings, including a fascinating representation of a what a Pericú woman, the aboriginal inhabitants of the region, would have looked like.
After the history of the area stuns, so will the view! A van will pick you up from the museum, and after just a short ride, you’ll find yourself taking in the sights from the magnificent and iconic Faro Viejo, a stunning lighthouse where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. It truly is the sight of a lifetime.
- A visit to the Natural History Museum
- Stunning views of the Faro Viejo
- A knowledgeable tour guide who loves history as much as you
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- A snack
- Round-trip ground transportation from your Los Cabos hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned van
- Private group tours upon request
- Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is no wheelchair access to the Faro Viejo.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Sun protection
- A hat
- Your camera for the stunning views!