Snorkel, Swim or Kick Back
For those looking for some adventure, take the opportunity to swim, snorkel and stand-up paddleboard in the beautiful waters of Cabo and the Sea of Cortés. For those seeking some downtime, this is the perfect day to just lie back on one of our oversized cushions and bask in the tropical rays. Sip on an ice-cold drink as you listen to the calming sounds of the ocean and the billowing sails as the crew caters to your every desire.
Sailing is the ultimate way to witness wild dolphins, humpback whales, manta rays, and sea turtles in their natural habitat. Dolphins love to swim alongside a silently gliding sailboat, so if we’re lucky enough to meet up with them, you’ll delight in their antics as they jump and play in our wake. During the winter season (December to April) whales are also often spotted breeching or passing by the bow of the boat.
Cabo’s hidden secret
Gaze at the stars, take in the fresh Ocean air and enjoy the peace and tranquility of this hidden location before you board your vehicle and head back to your hotel
- Departs from Cabo DolphinsCenter at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas and Cabo Dolphins Center at the Hotel Zone in San José del Cabo
- Duration: 4 hours plus transportation
- Light snacks
- Premium open bar
- Snorkel equipment
- Stand up paddleboard
- Fresh water rinse
- Activity Level Easy
- Min. Age: 8 years old
- Guests are requested to remove footwear when boarding the sail boat
- Sailing time depends on winter and sea conditions
- Light sweater or jacket (winter months)
There are no reviews yet.