Enjoy our exclusive route that explores Los Cabos’ beaches, desert landscapes, sand dunes, mountains, and gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean. During the season, it’s possible to enjoy whale watching from two rest stops. You’ll have the chance to navigate your very own premium UTV through the beaches.
Feel the fresh air and ocean breeze touch your face while speeding through the beach while enjoying the sight of the waves crashing down. You’ll travel through one of the most beautiful places in the world The Baja Desert. While exploring the desert, you’ll see over 50 different kinds of cactus, many of them native to the Baja Peninsula, you’ll also see many different kinds of animals like the famous road runner, fox, and deer.
This is a guided tour, no experience is required to partake.
- 2 Hour Tour (approximately) – Leaves Daily at 8:00am | 9:00am | 12:00pm | 3:00pm | 6:00pm
- Round Trip Transportation From all Los Cabos Resorts/Hotels & Cruise Ships.
- Water (during the tour and transportation).
- Security equipment: Helmet / Goggles / Bandana.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Round trip transportation from all Los Cabos resorts, hotels, and cruise ships
- Water (during the tour and transportation)
- Safety equipment: helmet, goggles, bandana
- Certified bilingual guide
- UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) or ATV (All Terrain Vehicle)Not Included
- USD 20 park access fee per person
- Optional collision insurance $45 USD per UTV – $25 USD per ATV.
- Drinks, photos, souvenirs, snacks
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Injured clients are not allowed on the back or neck.
- Customers are not allowed under the influence of drugs or alcohol