Explore the Sea of Cortez from Above and Below
Cabo Expeditions doubles your fun when you paddle to a famous Cabo San Lucas snorkeling spot in a clear-bottom kayak. You won’t miss a thing, above or below, as you gaze into the Sea from your two-person kayak. We’ll paddle along the shore of Land’s End in Los Cabos, then snorkel with the rich sea life of the Sea of Cortez. A visit to Lover’s Beach in Cabo San Lucas tops off one tour, but two things to do, in Los Cabos.
What Your Day Looks Like
Snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas starts with kayaking in this double-fun adventure. Explore the beauty above and below the Sea of Cortez from your two-person, sit-on-top kayak with its clear bottom.
Follow your Cabo Expeditions guide along the beautiful shores of Land’s End. We’ll pass unspoiled beaches, breathtaking landscapes, and the famous Arch, Sea Lion Colony, and, of course, Lover’s Beach, in Cabo San Lucas.
We’ll paddle for about 45 minutes to a premier spot for snorkeling in Los Cabos. A guided snorkel adventure will reveal the diversity and beauty of the Sea of Cortez, renowned as a biological treasure trove. Nature lovers top their list of things to do in Los Cabos with this adventure.
- A certified guide
- A 2-person, sit-on-top, clear-bottom kayak
- All snorkel gear (snorkel, mask, fins, snorkel vest)
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Minimum age is 8 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Wear your bathing suit under your clothes.
- An extra change of clothes is suggested along with sun protection, a towel, bio-degradable sunscreen, and a waterproof camera.