The Best Snorkel Beaches in Paradise
Shimmering turquoise waters and sparkling golden sand; snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas is a dream. Your chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel, and you’ll be driven in an air-conditioned van to your zodiac boat. On a 30-minute, scenic ride past beautiful beaches dotting the shoreline, Cabo Expeditions takes you to the two best Cabo snorkeling spots: the beaches of Santa Maria Bay and Chileno Bay on the Sea of Cortez. From April 16 to December 14, their calm waters make for easy snorkeling in Los Cabos.
After 30 minutes of snorkeling in Los Cabos at each beach, cap off your tour with a light lunch and a visit to the Cabo attractions of Land’s End—the dramatic geologic rock formations of the Arch, Lovers Beach, and the Sea Lion Colony.
There is so much so see with Cabo Expeditions! Experience the abundant marine life like sea lions, tropical fish, and other beautiful creatures of the Pacific Ocean. If you’re looking for the perfect snorkeling spot, then go snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas with Cabo Expeditions
Cabo Expeditions offers two Cabo snorkeling tours: our Beach Hopper Tour, as well as a snorkeling and clear bottom boat kayak trip in the Sea of Cortez.
The Chileno Bay and Santa Maria Bay of Baja California Sur were notorious in the 16th century for harboring pirate ships from Chile. They preyed on Spanish galleons bringing treasure from Manila to Acapulco. There’s still treasure to be found in the Pacific Ocean waters surrounding Baja California Sur, which is abundant with beautiful underwater wildlife.
Los Cabos, located at the tip of Baja California Sur in Mexico, is home to multiple travel destinations including San Jose Del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, Cabo Pulmo and more. Known for whale watching, snorkel excursions, scuba diving and fishing, its a favorite of cruise ships and international travelers alike!
- Round-trip ground transportation from your Los Cabos hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned van
- A certified guide
- All snorkel gear (snorkel, mask, fins, snorkel vest)
- Light lunch
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Minimum age is 5 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cabo snorkeling tours are not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Depending on weather and wind conditions, the ride can be bumpy.
- Wear your bathing suit under your clothes.
- An extra change of clothes is suggested along with sun protection, a towel, bio-degradable sunscreen, and a waterproof camera. Snorkel gear is included, so need to bring it!