Swim and snorkel among large schools of colorful fish that are immediately around and below you in this breathtaking eco-adventure.
Snorkel Snorkel Over a Live Reef
Cabo Pulmo is a beautifully clean natural aquarium and is home to the only Pacific coral reef in the Sea of Cortez. Discover fascinating sea life including giant groupers, big-eyed jacks, eels, sea turtles, rays and much more!
Once-in-a-Lifetime Snorkeling in Cabo
Swim over one of the three living reefs of North America. With impressive views and remarkable sea life, this is an experience that you have to see to believe.
- Duration: 7 hours plus transportation
- Professional Bilingual Guides
- Round-trip Transportation
- Activity Level Moderate
- Min. Age: 12 years old
- Max. Weight: 250 lbs (112Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted.Cameras not allowed, for safety.
- Change of Clothes
- Light Waterproof Jacket
There are no reviews yet.