BEGINNERS & NOVICE RIDERS:
If You belong to this category Your will enjoy a very relaxing walk trot on a good horse and feel the sensation of the breeze touching your fiacre while you admire the huge waves of the Pacific Ocean and great views.
INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED:
If You are a confident rider with a good seat and comfortable at all paces, then you belong to this category; Come and experience a perfect ride through challenging mountains, desert trails and amazing flat open beaches.
WE SEPARATE THE TOUR IN TWO GROUPS DEPENDING ON YOUR RIDING SKILLS.
- 2 Hour Tour (approximately) – Leaves Daily at 8:00am | 9:00am | 10:00am |11:00am | 12:00pm | 1:00pm | 2:00pm | 3:00pm |
- Round Trip Transportation From all Los Cabos Resorts/Hotels & Cruise Ships.
- Water (during the tour and transportation).
- Security equipment: Helmet / Goggles
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Round trip transportation from all Los Cabos resorts, hotels, and cruise Ships
- Water (during the tour and transportation)
- Safety equipment: helmet, goggles, bandana
- Certified bilingual guide
- Not Included
- Park entrance fee – $25 USD per person
- Gratuity, left to individual discretion
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Injured clients are not allowed on the back or neck.
- Customers are not allowed under the influence of drugs or alcohol
There are no reviews yet.