If your preferred way to enjoy the Baja desert is by getting close to it and flying through its vast canyons, Monster Zip Lines is the perfect activity for you. Our 8-line tour has been thoroughly recommended by local visitors, who, after comparing it with other zip line providers in the area, agree that ours is the one where they had the most fun. Why? Because it gives you the most flying time!
We have 300% more length in lines than any other place in Los Cabos and the safest equipment. You will never feel afraid knowing that our lines are the only ones made with Swedish steel cables that can support up to 16 tons of weight, they have 20 tons of concrete anchoring systems (the same used in mines and skyscrapers), and your harness have the strength to endure another 2 tons alone, not to mention our bilingual guides who are trained by the best instructors in the field. Our zip lines, in addition to hanging over 300 feet above ground, they reach up to 2,673 feet in length (that is nearly 8 football fields). You’ll be flying across canyons, passing close to rock formations and watching the oasis below from bird’s eye view.
Since we know everything is more fun when done with friends, some of our zip lines are especially designed to be performed in tandem. On those lines, if you’d like, we can connect you with one, two or even three of your friends so that you can fly together! During the entire tour you’ll be accompanied by two guides—one on the take off platform, who will connect you to the line, and one on the landing platform, who will disconnect you.
Once your tour is completed, you can relax at Lion’s Den Restaurant, famous for its coldest beer in Los Cabos and delicious hamburgers. Don’t leave without trying them. Wild Canyon is sure to make your heart beat!
- Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain.
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Weight: Minimum 55 lbs or 22 kg, maximum 300 lbs or 136 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
There are no reviews yet.