Our Los Cabos night zip line tour takes place once a month during the full moon. It’s an experience that you can’t miss. Our location affords a clear and unforgettable view of the stars, without any interfering light pollution. The tour begins at sunset in the heart of El Tule Canyon, between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. This fun and thrilling adventure are for those who would prefer to explore the desert landscape after dark. Our experienced guides will take you through all of the needed safety procedures, and you’ll feel secure even if you’re a first-time zip-liner!
Some of the runs on our Los Cabos night zip line are designed to go in tandem with at least two people; perfect for families, friends or a romantic getaway. This tour is a unique experience; we have a minimum and a small number of available spots. We recommend making your reservations in advance. We can easily accommodate larger private groups, any day, upon request. Our tour will take you through five different zip line runs, with the longest line of 2,673 feet and about 300 feet above the ground.
Each of our Los Cabos night zip line tours starts with basic introductions to zip lining, along with safety guidelines and rules. You’ll get instruction on take-off and landing positions to minimize the chances of impact jarring at much as possible. You’ll also get the time to get familiar with your required safety helmet and headlamp. Each of your group members will also get free use of lockers, a water bottle, and their choice of two beers or sodas and a food item from our menu. Transportation to and from your hotel is included in every zip line tour as well. Each of our tour guides is bilingual as well as experienced in all aspects of zip lining in various outdoor conditions.
To participate in our zip lining, each member or your party needs to be in good physical condition and, at least, eight years of age. For safety reasons, personal photo equipment is not allowed on any tour. We have professional photographers who will be ready to capture every exciting moment of your zip line runs. Reserving your spots a few weeks in advance is highly recommended for our Los Cabos night zip line tour. To receive updates of our Moon Zipping and other tours join our Newsletter.
- 2017 Dates:
- January 12, Thursday
- February 11, Saturday
- March 12, Sunday
- April 11, Tuesday
- May 10, Wednesday
- June 9, Friday
- July 9, Sunday
- August 7, Monday
- September 6, Wednesday
- October 5, Thursday
- November 4, Saturday
- December 3, Sunday
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Two sodas or beers.
- One menu item at the Lion’s Den Restaurant.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment.
- Rent of headlamps
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Maximum weight: 300 lbs or 136 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring sweater or jacket in winter.