The Pursuit of Cortez
One of the greatest joys of life is the opportunity of experiencing new things and sailing. Now we offer you the chance to do both with our new Los Cabos sailing tour, The Pursuit of Cortez.
This new sailing trip in Cabo is unique. With the exclusivity of Puerto Los Cabos, we are the only sailing tour departing from San Jose del Cabo marina. Now is your opportunity to live a real sailing experience in less crowded waters. This Los Cabos sailing trip takes you on an entirely new and different voyage to the lovely and exotic Palmilla Cove. During your sailing expedition, you will have the opportunity to enjoy snorkeling, stand-up paddle board and many other fun activities. During the right time of the year, the conditions are perfect for those who want to experience the majestic pleasure of whale watching.
Of course, The Pursuit of Cortez includes a full set of high-end amenities specially created for you. Our premium open bar provides all manner of refreshments. Snacks are always available, and an appetizing lunch will be waiting for your delight. As always, our free round-trip transportation will pick you up and take you back to any hotel within the Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo tourist corridor. We offer public and private tours, so if your idea of a sailing trip is either hopping into a sailboat and meeting new people or enjoying a day with only your friends and family, we got you covered!
Remember, you are the captain and The Pursuit of Cortez is your Los Cabos sailing adventure!
- Departing at 10:00 am
- Duration: 4 hours approximately + transportation.
- Departing at 05:00 pm
- Duration: 3:00 hours + transportation.
- Highly qualified, bilingual crew.
- Premium open bar
- Lunch and snacks
- Snorkel, and Stand Up Paddle Board on the morning tour.
- Sail away non-stop on sunset tour.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Bring your camera.
- Bring an MP3 Player
- Bring cash for services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and a light jacket. Footwear must be removed to board the ship.
- Bring towels.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.