Experience Baja California Sur
We will cruise out of Cabo in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles and drive through the beautiful desert on a brand new highway to La Paz, the capital of the state of Baja California Sur. Upon arrival at our facilities, we’ll get you ready for the swim of a lifetime.
Sea of Cortés
Our local boat captains will take you just off shore into the beautiful Sea of Cortés where the Whale Sharks gather during the winter. Along the way, keep an eye out for other sea life, including whales, rays and dolphins that share the waters with the Whale Sharks.
Snorkeling with the Whale Sharks
Imagine being eye-to-eye with a Whale Shark as you snorkel inches away from these amazing creatures. From up-close, you will be in awe of their size, feeding techniques and gentle grace as you swim beside these spectacular animals in the clear ocean waters.
After your visit with the Whale Sharks, head back to La Paz and relax on the city’s Malecon (boardwalk) and indulge in a local lunch of “Baja-style” tacos and cold beverages.
Don’t Miss Out!
The Whale Sharks journey to the Sea of Cortes from August to May and this is a spectacle you don’t want to miss. Since this time is also the peak season for Cabo and this tour has limited space, ensure your spot for this unique opportunity by pre-booking before your arrival.
- Departs from Cabo Dolphins’ center at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas and Cabo Dolphins’ center at the Hotel Zone in San José del Cabo
- Duration: 8 hours plus transportation
- Snorkel equipment, wetsuit and towels
- Bottled water, soda and snacks
- Full lunch and non-alcoholic drinks
- Professional bilingual guides
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Round trip transportation
- Activity Level Moderate
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Fairly vigorous swimming required
- Previous snorkeling esperience recommended
- Guests with respiratory problems, limited mobility, neck or back problems and expectant mothers may not participate
- We check weather and sea conditions every morning. We reserve the right to cancel a tour without previous notice due to safety reasons
- We search for the Whale Shark for 90 minutes, but finding it can’t be guaranteed
- Non-slip shoes
- Change of clothes
- Light jacket or sweater
There are no reviews yet.