Our destination will be the town of La Candelaria, which preserves its entire natural environment, the village, the desert, and Migriño beach. In La Candelaria, you’ll see the church, orchards, and species of animals of the region such as iguanas, doves, and hares. You will board a UTV, for your guided trip to the mountains to visit this isolated historic town. In La Candelaria, you will see the church, orchards and native animal species of the region, such as iguanas, pigeons, and hares. This is a guided tour, no experience is required to partake.
- 3 Hour Tour (approximately) – Leaves Daily at 8:00am | 9:00am | 12:00pm | 3:00pm | 6:00pm
- Round Trip Transportation From all Los Cabos Resorts/Hotels & Cruise Ships.
- Water (during the tour and transportation).
- Security equipment: Helmet / Goggles / Bandana.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Round trip transportation from all Los Cabos resorts, hotels, and cruise ships
- Water (during the tour and transportation)
- Security equipment: helmet, goggles, bandana
- Certified bilingual guide
- UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) or ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) Not Included
- USD 20 park access fee per person
- Optional collision insurance
- Drinks, photos, souvenirs, snacks
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Injured clients are not allowed on the back or neck.
- Customers are not allowed under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
There are no reviews yet.