Step Outside the Usual Tourist Destinations
Sure, Cabo has amazing nightlife and awesome opportunities for tourists. But there’s so much more than that! The true and breathtaking beauty of Cabo’s countryside is not something everyone gets to see. We make it possible—and one of the best experiences you’ll have on your trip—with our Country Experience tour.
Riding through the countryside on a gorgeous horse, you’ll start your tour exploring some of the most scenic spots in Cabo, including the estuary, where tide meets stream in San Jose del Cabo. Riding on the beach is a treat, and there are plenty of sights to take in during your 45-minute journey.
Once you dismount and leave your horse, your excursion continues close to the roots of the area. These are the scenes you wouldn’t see and the facts you’d never be aware of if you stuck to the beaches! View the hard work that goes into the region’s agriculture, while meeting the farmers who put their heart into their land each and every day. Depending on what season you choose to visit, you’ll see planting, cultivation, or harvest. Each has its own subtle, but intricate artwork. Take up to two hours exploring the farm with an experienced guide, and learn about the spinach, lettuce, mango, papaya, and other crops that grow here.
After riding, learning about the local culture, and watching food grow, you’ll no doubt be hungry! Round out your ride and those amazing views by polishing off a meal of delicious, organic food (including scrambled eggs or eggs Mexican-style with machaca)—directly from the soil to your plate.
- Round-trip ground transportation from your Los Cabos hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned van
- A horse to ride on the beautiful beach
- Gorgeous sights of the estuary
- A helpful and certified guide to take you through your trip
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- A visit to an organic farm
- An organic meal, straight from the ground to your plate
- Private group tours upon request
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants should be comfortable on horses, but previous riding experience is not necessary.
- Those with heart, back, or neck problems as well as those who are pregnant are not permitted on this tour.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Comfortable clothing and closed shoes
- Sun protection
- A hat