Dolphin Encounter for all ages!
Our knowledgeable marine mammal specialists will watch over your group and guide you as you bond with a Pacific Bottlenose through touch, talk and play. Children as young as one can give a dolphin’s slippery skin a rubdown and shake a flipper in this dolphin encounter tour, and older kids and grownups can even hug and play games with our dolphins
Then it’s straight into the shallow water of our seawater pool where you’ll get closely acquainted with these friendly and curious characters. Feel their smooth skin, feed them their favorite treat, kiss and play with them and communicate one-on-one using your newly learned hand signals.
An unforgettable moment
Dolphins are just as curious about us as we are about them and the strong bond they’ve created with our trainers ensures everyone will feel the warmth and intelligence of the ocean’s friendliest creatures. As always, we keep group sizes small so you can make the most of this unforgettable opportunity to interact with the ocean’s most inspiring mammals.
- Starts at Cabo Dolphins Center at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas and Cabo Dolphins Center at the Hotel Zone in San José del Cabo
- Duration: Approximately 30 minutes (includes 20 minutes of in-water interaction and a 10 minute educational presentation)
- Bottled water
- Use of lockers
- Wetsuit (winter months)
- Activity Level Easy
- Min Age: 1 year old
- Infants between 1-3 years old are FREE when accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older).
- Children 4-8 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older).
- Child prices apply to children ages 4 to 8.
- Children 9 years old or more are considered paying adults.
- Cameras are not allowed.
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed.
- Lifejackets are provided and required.
- Expectant mothers are restricted.
- Bathing suit
- Money for souvenirs and photos