The Safest Dolphin Encounter in Cabo
Our program is designed to be highly educational and completely interactive but most of all, fun. After a short poolside introduction by our resident dolphin experts, kids enter the safe shallow area of our dolphin pool under close supervision.
Show the love
Kids can pet and hug the dolphins, experiencing for themselves the unique bond that can exist between humans and these magnificent marine mammals. Kids can get as much one-on-one time with their dolphin as possible, along with feeding and singing with them.
Dreams come true
We keep our groups small, so kids can get as much one-on-one time with their dolphin as possible. All children dream of making friends with a dolphin – here’s a rare chance to make those dreams come true.
- Departs From Cabo Dolphins Center at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas and Cabo Dolphins Center at the Hotel Zone in San José del Cabo
- Duration: Approximately 30 minutes (includes a 20 minutes of in-water interaction and a 10 minute educational presentation)
- Bottled water
- Use of lockers
- Wetsuit (winter months)
- Activity Level Easy
- For children ages 4-9 only. Parents may accompany their children to the poolside observation area for no extra charge but do not interact with the dolphins.
- Cameras are not allowed. A professional team will be at hand to catch your best poses!
- Bathing suit
- Money for souvenirs and photos