This program starts with an interactive orientation by our dolphin experts, teaching you all about the dolphin’s anatomy, physiology and unique characteristics. You’ll learn special hand training signals and positive reinforcement to communicate directly with these highly intelligent creatures giving you a unique insight into how these enigmatic mammals behave.
Know your new friend up close
You’ll wade into the clean, clear shallow waters of our specially designed pool to begin your exclusive dolphin experience. Getting to know your new friends up close, with playful hugs and kisses.
You’ll also get the opportunity to take a ride across the pool from one of our dolphin friends. It’s an experience you’ll never forget! Don’t miss this chance for you and your family to make a life-long connection with the ocean’s most curious and playful animals.
- Departs From Cabo Dolphins Center at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas and Cabo Dolphins Center at the Hotel Zone in San José del Cabo
- Duration: Approximately 40 minutes (includes 30 minute of in-water interaction and a 10 minute educational presentation)
- Bottled water
- Use of lockers
- Wetsuit (winter months)
- Activity Level Easy
- Min. Age: 4 years old. Each child between de ages 4-9 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older).
- Child prices apply to children ages 4 to 9.
- Children 10 years old or more are considered paying adults.
- Cameras are not allowed.
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed.
- Lifejackets are provided and required.
- Each dolphin program is unique and based upon our groups, trainers and dolphins.
- All of our programs are designed with our dolphins wellbeing in mind.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.
- Bathing suit
- Money for souvenirs and photos