Before jumping in the pool, our staff will begin a short interactive briefing introducing you to the fascinating world of dolphins. We’ll show you how to use special hand signals and positive reinforcement to communicate with them one-on-one.
Up close & personal
Then it’s straight in to the water of our dolphin pool for quality time with your new marine mammal friends. Interact with these inspirational animals as they swim around and beneath you during the interactive portion of the program. You will not get closer than this!!
Interacting with our dolphins leaves a lasting impression on your heart and mind, as you are immersed in an amazing experience. Our Dolphin Swim program is intimate, exhilarating, enlightening, and tender-all rolled into a swirl of shared laughter, caring and learning.
As our programs are hosted in crystal clear, salt water pools, don’t miss out on our unique and exciting underwater rides. We are the only dolphin adventure company that can offer you this unforgettable experience”.
- Departs From Cabo Dolphins Center at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas and Cabo Dolphins Center at the Hotel Zone in San José del Cabo
- Duration: Approximately 50 minutes (includes 40 minutes of in-water interaction and a 10 minute educational presentation)
- Bottled water
- Use of lockers
- Wetsuit (winter months)
- Activity Level Easy
- Min. Age: 4 years old
- Each child between the ages of 4 and 9 years must be accompanied by a paying adult in the water (16 or older).
- Child prices apply to children ages 4 to 9.
- Children 10 years old or more are considered paying adults.
- Cameras are not allowed.
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed.
- Lifejackets are provided and required.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.
- Bathing suit
- Money for souvenirs & photos